At Shipley Lanes
24th January 2010
Best 3 from 4 games
Handicap Doubles tournament
£150 prize fund based on 16 entries.
Download Entry Form Here 46.44 Kb
SBC Tournament Rules
1. This Tournament is only open to all bowlers, the general playing rules of the BTBA will apply.
Each team will consist of 2 players, bowling 4 games with handicap over
2 pairs of lanes, the best 3 from 4 team games counting for doubles and
3. The doubles and singles event will be handicapped at all
stages based on 80% of the entering average and 220. Max handicap 64.
Prize for the high scratch game in the event.
4. Competitors must declare their highest current league
average over 21 games. If no current qualifying average, competitors
must declare their last completed league average over 21 games. Bowlers
with no qualifying average will be assessed on their qualifying scores
in the tournament.
5. The Tournament Managers decision will be final.
6. In the event of a tie in the doubles the best fourth game will be placed highest, then best scratch scores.